niedziela, 23 sierpnia 2026

RZEŹNIA [niedziela 23.00-02.00]
emisja: 23/24.08.2026

Wydanie: 1086-356

CULT OF LUNA
A Way Back
Red Crk Recordings

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY
Baad Man
Nuclear Blast

++++++++++++++

SUMMER DYING LOUD XVII SPECIAL ft. Tomasz Barszcz

DEVIL MASTER
Death Anthem
Nuclear Blast

TRIPTYKON
Aurorae
Century Media Records

CIŚNIENIE
Gilotyna
1145748 Records DK

SATYRICON
K.I.N.G.
Roadunner Records

BLINDEAD 23
Towards the Dark
Peaceville Records

NEVERMORE
The Heart Collector
Century Media Records

ATAVIA
Inclinations
2026 Atavia

VANISHING KIDS
Midnight Children
Aural Music

PONTE DEL DIAVOLO
In the Flat Field (BAUHAUS)
Season of Mist

DOOL
Venus in Flames
Prophecy Productions

+++++++++++++++++++++

TR SPECIAL ARSe EXTREMA: JERRY'S KIDS

intro I:
BLACK FLAG
Crass Commercialism pt. 13
Aggressive Rock Produktionen

JERRY'S KIDS
Straight Jacket / I Don't Wanna (demo I 1982)
Modern Method/Jerry's Kids

JERRY'S KIDS
Uncontrollable / Desperate / I'm Pissed / Lysol (demo II 1982)
Jerry's Kids

JERRY'S KIDS
I Don't Belong / Vietnam Syndrome / Crucify Me / Tear It Up / Is This My World?
X-Claim!

++++++++++++++++++++++

GREEN LUNG
Black Magic Radio / Necropolitan Line
Nuclear Blast

GRAVEYARD
A Means to an End
Nuclear Blast

CASTLE
Carry Chains
Hammerheart Records

KHEMMIS
Invocation of the Dreamer
Nuclear Blast

GODFLESH
Living/Ending
Relapse Records

Brak komentarzy: